Located in Downtown Dubai, with landmark attractions such as Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall and Dubai Fountain at your door, Southern Sun Al Manzil Hotel is the perfect place to enjoy the best of Dubai’s cosmopolitan lifestyle.
The hotel’s 197 rooms combine a distinctive Arabian feel with a contemporary ambience. The deluxe hotel offers globetrotting executives every desirable business amenity, combined with relaxing recreational facilities and several superb dining destinations.
Al Manzil is a contemporary business hotel with a warm and inviting ambience – making it the ideal home away from home for the modern business and leisure traveller.
Each one of the 197 rooms is an individual expression of the ethos of Downtown, with the twin values of innovation and tradition. Clean, modern lines contrast pleasingly with the textures and design elements of ancient Arabia. The innovative bathroom design alone is a feature that makes an instant and lasting impression on all our visitors the luxury and style must be experienced to be appreciated to the full.
Every detail is carefully looked after, and our exceptional service is now recognised in the industry as a standard-setter.
Room Types: Total 197 rooms:
155 Standard King, 32 Twin Rooms, 8 Junior Suites. 2 rooms for physically challenged All rooms have a uniquely styled open-plan bathroom with large luxurious bath, separate shower and separate toilet, all adding to the rooms feel of spaciousness.
All rooms at Al Manzil Hotel have:
* Revolving flat screen TVs, meaning you can enjoy the in-room entertainment from the comfort of your bath or your bed
* A spacious desk area from which to work, with complimentary high speed internet access
* Complimentary WiFi in addition to the plug-in internet cables
* Fully stocked Mini Bars
* Friendly and efficient 24-hour room service with an array of delectable items on the menu
* Guest valet
* Individual air conditioning, meaning you can adjust the temperature of your room to suit your own needs
* Bath gown/ slippers, complimentary bottled water, free tea/coffee facilities with a comprehensive selection of coffees and teas.
Rooms with standing balconies are also available on request, as are specially equipped rooms for physically challenged guests. These are single module rooms with inter-leading doors to a carers room.
Al Manzil Hotel features a host of recreational facilities, both within the hotel and in the nearby complex. The outdoor pool and pool deck offer cooling respite. The fitness centre features aerobic, cardio-vascular and weight training equipment with plasma screens for entertainment during your workout.
- Outdoor swimming pool and pool deck
- Fitness Centre
There is a wide array of excellent shopping facilities in close proximity to the hotel:
The Dubai Mall – with its much talked about Aquarium, Ice-Rink and the world’s top brand stores.
Mall of the Emirates – with its awe-inspiring indoor ski-slope
Dukkan Al Manzil – shops and boutiques, directly connected to the hotel.